Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Friday, September 3, 2010

Long Weekend Sewing Plans

Have 3 baby quilts to make- so I thought I'd knock those out this weekend (minus the machine quilting).  The fabric is as above.  I sew a few hours each day and rarely miss a day.  This morning I had an hour of sewing before work.  Got a service reminder on my machine.  When I looked it up in the manual it said I had 2 million stitches since the last service!  That was a year ago!  Thankfully I have a back-up machine, but I still feel like I have lost my left arm. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donita
    I visited QN today and had a peak at your AWESOME quilt on the frame. Hope you can make the Labor Day Sale ... I will be helping out, so say hello.

    Take Care,

    ReplyDelete