Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Monday, September 13, 2010

Design Wall Monday- September 13, 2010


Bought these Moda Avignon fabrics earlier this year.  Just love them.  They remind me of the fabrics of Provence, France that I bought at an outdoor market there.  Designed the quilt for these fabrics in EQ.  I'm new to EQ, so it may be hard to figure out which of these fabrics go where according to this image.  The fabric that looks like polka dots is actually small fleur de lis.  Those are the fabrics for the blocks.  The center fabric is the outer border, the white is the inner border and cornerstones and the red leaves on the end is the sashing.  This is one of my can't wait to make it quilts- so off to sew!
Moda Avignon


2 comments:

  1. Bright and cheery! The design looks almost like a game board, very energetic.

    ReplyDelete