Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stash Report- September 12, 2010


This is the quilt I made for my daughter who lives in NYC.  It features focus fabrics that are all about NYC.  Purchased them at The City Quilter in NYC.  Several of these fabrics are exclusively theirs.  The pattern is Just Can't Cut It! which is a great one for focus fabrics.

Used this Week: 8 yards
Used year to Date: 179 yards
Added this Week: 3 yards
Added Year to Date: 165.25 yards
Net Used for 2010: 13.75yards

2 comments: