Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Monday, September 20, 2010

Design Wall Monday- September 20, 2010


I'm finished the blocks for my Breath of Avignon quilt, but, I probably won't get it together this week.  My daughter is visiting from NYC this week and I want to spend as much time with her as possible.  She leaves on Thursday and I have to machine quilt a baby blanket for a baby shower next weekend.  And I have a class with one of my guilds next Saturday- Cajun Crossing by Paula Toups.  So, this will probably still be on the design wall next Monday.  C'est la vie!

4 comments:

  1. I think you will enjoy Paula. She is a great teacher. Spending time with your daughter is adding on to her quilt of memories so you are quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The use of the primaries is super effective!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what happy fabrics! Great color! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete