Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Monday, September 27, 2010

Design Wall Monday- September 27, 2010


I took a class on Saturday by Paula Toups called Cajun Crossing, her original pattern.  These are the blocks.  They are set on point in the pattern.    I just love black and white 4 patches in a quilt.  They have a pop effect.  The focus fabric is a blue with a black, blue and grey border fabric.  Hope to have this one finished this week.

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing it done. The colors are striking together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it and it has a very sophisticated feel with your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know Paula! I am in Baton Rouge with her. Her stuff is great.

    I love your blocks, I agree, black and white and associated greys are gorgeous!

    glen

    ReplyDelete