Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Sunday, February 27, 2011

Stash Report- February 27, 2011


It's Mardi Gras time here in New Orleans. This is a picture of some guys dressed as BP executives in suits "tarred & feathered." It's parades almost every day from last Friday to Fat Tuesday, March 8. Hence, not much quilting will be going on here since I live on the parade route and will have a continuous parade of guests. However, I did finish my NY Beauty and a donation quilt this week also. Hence the big numbers. They are both large quilts and the backing accounts for quite a bit of this.

Used this Week: 32.75 yards
Used year to Date: 113.75 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 62 yards
Net Used for 2011: 51.75 yards

5 comments:

  1. Those are big numbers - great job with finishing up the NY Beauty.


    Angie - http://craftedAngles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have used a lot of fabric, great going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-who..you pasted the 50 mark...Keep enjoying the parades and parties. In our area, there will be a NUT fry (pig testicles) in honor of Mardis Gras. It's an annual thing and people FLOCK to it. Not me though..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - you've been busy! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome numbers, Thanks for sharing the Mardi Gras pics - very interesting *grin*

    ReplyDelete