Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January UFO Finished

The number chosen for January was #6. That means I have to piece the Avignon lap quilt. Here is the state of it at the beginning of January:



And on January 14, 2011, I finished piecing the A Breath of Avignon lap quilt. Now, it's off to the longarmer.



February's UFO is #10- which is my New York Beauty. This will definetly be a challenge as I have 24 of the 120 NYB blocks done. That means I will have to make 96 NYB blocks this month and piece the top. Better get to work now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...you aren't kidding...get to work. Your #6was a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Congrats on your finish, and good luck on #10!

    ReplyDelete