Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stash Report- February 13, 2011

No completions this week. Still sewing away making those blocks for my February UFO. I'll show them tomorrow on Design Wall Monday. I couldn't resist- I bought fabric online for the Super Bowl Sales last Sunday. I knew what I wanted and I couldn't resist the batiks at $6.80 per yard when I saw the new batiks coming out are $11+ per yard.

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 81 yards
Added this Week: 17 yards
Added Year to Date: 62 yards
Net Used for 2011: 19 yards

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found the batiks on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished up my UFO #10. Luckily this month it was an easy project. Great deal on fabrics...I love a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job shopping and keeping the economy moving LOL - Glad you found the batiks!!

    ReplyDelete