Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Monday, February 14, 2011

Design Wall Monday


I have been making New York Beauty blocks- for my scrappy New York Beauty quilt. Here are a few I made this weekend. I'm using my calendar for # of blocks to make per day and haven't slipped yet. I should be finished the 120 blocks needed by this weekend. Then to put it together. This my UFO #10 for February.

14 comments:

  1. Nice!!THis is going to be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 120 blocks is impressive. And that's going to be a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's fabulous-love it scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these blocks and really want to get up the nerve to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! It makes my scrappy heart happy. Another one to put on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This will be stunning. I love NYBs, but don't like paper piecing. I just enjoy ones like yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers!!! That is gorgeous!! I love NYB's, and have always wanted to do one, but I'm not sure if it will get any further than that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love NYB blocks. Yours are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are amazing blocks - can't wait to see it all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...you are so dedicated. It looks wonderful...that must be what keeps you going!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is going to be some quilt. I look forward to seeing it put together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 120 blocks you have my respect!! I plan to make a smaller NYB in the future, I hope it looks as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete