Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Monday, March 21, 2011

Design Wall Monday



Spent the last 5 days at our Gulf States Quilting Association seminar. I spent 2 days in a Judy Neimeyer class. I chose her pattern called Total Eclipse. This is the progress I made. I couldn't wait to get home and plan out the color choices for the other blocks in the pattern. As always it was a great time spent with quilting friends. Can't wait to finish this one! This will not become a UFO!

7 comments:

  1. It is fantastic! I couldn't go but did manage to make the lecture by Gyleen F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is wonderful. I love Judy N patterns and it looks like yours is coming along very nicely. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, one of my fav patterns, I adore the fabrics you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is totally, completely, and absolutely stunning!!!!! I'm another fan of her patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combos! These are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is going to be a knock-out quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your choice of colors is perfect. Looking forward to seeing the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete