Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Saturday, January 15, 2011

UFO # 6 Finished!

UFO # 6 was the A Breath of Avignon lap quilt.  Finished is considered pieced.  I stared January with it in this condition:

Now it goes to the longarmer.  Nice to have a complete UFO.  Without this challenge, who knows when I would have gotten to this one!

2 comments:

  1. That came out very pretty. Is that the pattern name or the fabric name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go...doesn't it feel great to accomplish your goal?!?

    ReplyDelete