Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Sunday, August 22, 2010

Stash Report- August 22, 2010

It's been a good quilting week. Finished up a quilt which went to the longarmer and pillowcases for charity.  Now is time to machine quilt charity quilts which were made by the community sew group at the GSQA Quilt Show in June.  Got my new Fons & Porter magazine on Friday.  In there was a Halloween wall hanging that I can use for my front door.  So, off to the fabric store to pick up just a bit of halloween fabric for the border. The rest will come from my stash. 

Used this Week: 27.5 yards
Used year to Date: 137.5 yards
Added this Week: 0.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 114.75 yards
Net Used for 2010: 22.75yards

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I do want to see that wall hanging when you are finished. I am working on the same for my granddaughter only when it comes to Halloween fabric I don't have to go to the LQS, all I have to do is shop in her large bag of fabric
    She is stashing for her graduation quilt -a large spider web all of halloween fabric with yo-yo spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! Twenty-two yards is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the hanging. Great job on fabric busting too.

    ReplyDelete