Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stash Report- August 15, 2010


Needless to say, I shopped the Shop Hop.  Bought fabric I had been eyeing at my local quilt shop, Mes Amies Quilt Shop, for a red and white quilt.  I just love the combination of red and white.  Also, collecting Kaffe Fassett pastel fabrics for a quilt to be made next spring called Summer at Mom's.  Also bought fabric for 3 baby quilts which will be gifts.  Luckily I used yardage for quilt backs this week balancing my stash, somewhat. 

Used this Week: 24 yards
Used year to Date: 110 yards
Added this Week: 38.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 114.25 yards
Net Used for 2010: +4.25 yards

3 comments:

  1. The reds & whites are great! I won a stack of those at a show and love them. You are in the black and that means you are enhancing your stash as you cull it. Culling without enhancing means you are always looking at "old" fabric. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric is BEAUTIFUL. So bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am intrigued by the red and whites, even though I normally don't pick out reds. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete