Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Monday, August 16, 2010

Design Wall Monday


I promised myself last year that I would have a Christmas quilt on my bed this year for the holidays.  Last year one of my quilting guilds did a mystery quilt called Around The Bend.  The bloks came out to look like pointsettas if you set them a certain way.  I bought this fabric last year after Christmas- so, it's time to get started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment