Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Monday, December 24, 2012

Easy Street, Part 5

OK- it's official!  I am behind.  Christmas gifts have taken priority over Easy Street.  I made this one piece for step 5 so that I'd have something to show.  I'll catch up starting December 26 and I will be caught up by the time Step 6 is released next Friday. 

This is one of the Christmas gifts I finished last night.  A baby quilt for my minister's sister.  I'll give it to her tonight at the Christmas Eve service.  I just love the "gender neutral" colors. 

Merry Christmas!



3 comments:

  1. Your baby quilt is just precious. Love the soft colors and hearts are a favorite for me when it comes to baby quilts. Don't distress at being behind on Easy Street. I don't have 4 or 5 finished yet. You are in good company, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous baby quilt. I'm sure it'll be a hit. Looking forward to the next clue. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete