Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Monday, December 17, 2012

Easy Street, Part 4


I am in the throes of finishing up quilting projects for Christmas presents, but I had to made these just so I'd have something to show for today!  I also was so curious to see how these would come together.  I love these colors. 

Today I'm headed to a local quilt shop to quilt a queen size quilt I am making for a Christmas gift.  You know how it is when you don't get the top done in time to send it to the longarmer, so you have to do it yourself!  I haven't used the longarm in over a year, so it will be simple.  This week I also have a baby quilt to make and some placemats.  But, my goal is to finish the rest of step 4 before Friday and step 5!  I WILL NOT GET BEHIND!

3 comments:

  1. Your blocks are looking good. I just love the differences we are all making with this same pattern, whatever it is. I have all of my Step 4's made and half of them sewn to the step 3s. I hope to be ready for Friday when it comes: keeping up, so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the purples and turquoises together.

    ReplyDelete