Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Sunday, December 9, 2012

Easy Street, Part 3


Easy Street, Part 3 done!  My strategy is that I don't let myself sew anything else until my Easy Street clue for the week is done.  But, honestly I found that this week's clue was easier that the others.  Maybe not easier, but we needed less units this week, so that may have made it seem easier.  I can't wait to see how this comes together because I love these units so far. 

The past 2 weekends I have participated in our church's mission market in which we sold handmade items to benefit our missions.  I made tree skirts, quilted an antique quilt, quilted a table topper, made a wall hanging.  Of everything, the wall hanging was the most in demand.  This wall hanging went for over $100!  And guess who couldn't live without it!  Our minister.

1 comment:

  1. Now that's one HOT green stack of fabrics. Before I had the paint cards I thought the shade was a little greener. Looks like you are using only a couple different teals, greens and purples. Variety everywhere in your black/white background. Good job on your wall hanging. Sandi

    ReplyDelete