Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stash Report- October 24, 2010


My LQS- Mes Amis Quilt Shop- got in the new Mardi Gras line and it is gorgeous!  Since I live on the parade route I just had to have some for a lap quilt.  Last Mardi Gras it was so cold we were seated on the porch wrapped in blankets!  It's later this year.  Got some sewing in this week, so despite this purchase I did OK.

Used this Week: 20 yards
Used year to Date: 246 yards
Added this Week: 6.75 yards
Added Year to Date: 258.75 yards
Net Used for 2010: +12.75 yards

4 comments:

  1. Those are some seriously fun fabrics! Do you have a plan for them yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the quilt from these fabrics. LOVE purple and yellow/orange together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors - looking forward to seeing some quilts. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before I even read your post, I thought that your fabric had a Mardi Gras feel to it and I was right. Nice fabric!

    ReplyDelete