Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stash Report- October 17, 2010


Here it is- finished!  My Halloween bed quilt.  The longarmer did a wonderful job with a pattern that includes pumpkins, a spider web and other Halloween objects. 
Obviously, I'm still in the stash-building mode for specific quilts I will be making in the next 6 months.  And I'm OK with that since I didn't have a big stash to begin with.  I was in NYC last weekend so I'm reporting 2 weeks worth of hunting and gathering fabric.
Had a great GSQA (Gulf States Quilting Association) meeting yesterday.  I am so looking forward to the Quilt Festival in Houston- my first time.
Quilting- machine quilting some baby quilts now- so not much effect on stash.

Used this Week: 1 yard
Used year to Date: 226 yards
Added this Week: 19.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 252 yards
Net Used for 2010: +26 yards

4 comments:

  1. I'm GREEN with envy! You're stash-building! he he he

    WONDERFUL Halloween quilt. My favorite color is orange, so I love this time of year. So many pictures of predominantly orange quilts on everyone's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My DGD would love that quilt so don't show it to her!

    ReplyDelete