Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Monday, October 4, 2010

Design Wall Monday- October 4, 2010



This is what I worked on this weekend.  Not my original design.  I saw a quilt at the GSQA quilt show this summer that someone had made very similar to this.  One of my best friends has 4 granddaughters.  I thought- how perfect for her!  I had to wait until August when her 4th granddaughter was born to see what her name was.  Her 4 precious granddaughters are Grace, Juliet, Leea and Lillian. 

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to celebrate granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh love it!!! What a nice pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too sweet. My little granddaughter is Lillian too. Such a cute name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and the beaded name neckalaces are such a nice touch. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely wall hanging. The dresses are so cute and the necklaces are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever. I'm sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever to add the name necklaces. This is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! I'm sure this is a very treasured quilt!

    ReplyDelete