Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Sunday, October 2, 2011

Stash Report- October 2, 2011


Yesterday I went to a class on making this Grids & Grommets purse.  I love classes where you go home with a finished project!  Of course I had to make mine wth my favorite fabric- Kaffe Fassett's reds.  There were some beautiful purses made- some in muted batiks, Christmas fabrics, animal prints and more. A couple of ladies even used cheater fabric.  Several used a jelly roll.  Love this purse because you can make it in a day.  Plus, it was a lovely day with friends.  This purse took a total of 2.25 yards.  Tomorrow I'll show you what took the other 9 yards!

Used this Week: 11.25 yards
Used Year to Date: 277.25 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 104.5 yards
Net Used for 2011: 172.75 yards

2 comments:

  1. Your purse is gorgeous -- I love the fabrics you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my DD#1 was at that class. Her purse is so cute too. Yours is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete