Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Sunday, October 30, 2011

Stash Report- October 30, 2011


Last Sunday the Stitchy Fingers quilting guild had the pleasure of showing all 13 of our Heartstring quilts at church.  The minister said a beautiful prayer and blessed the quilts.  Now they are off to the Quilts of Vallor project to go to worthy soldiers.  It was a very special and moving experience for all of us.
Nothing used this week as I am working on a large entirely paper-pieced quilt.  This will take over a month to complete.  Hopefully I will have it ready for our quilt show in April.

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used Year to Date: 277.25 yards
Added this Week: 1.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 107 yards
Net Used for 2011: 170.25 yards

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh - that is a beautiful quilt. And thank you for participating in Quilts of Valor. Such a blessing you are to the veterans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty string quilt. Not seen the heart pattern before. Good luck with your big pp project. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete