Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Monday, December 27, 2010

Design Wall Monday- December 27, 2010

Not much quilting going on here right now.  My daughter is still visiting from NYC until Wednesday and she is finding lots of things to do that involve me.  I do have a quilt to machine quilt that is a birthday gift for 12/31/10.  So, that's my project for this week.  I am anxiously awaiting Judy L's first number she draws for the UFO challenge.  Since none of my UFOs are very far along each month will be lots of work to get it accomplished.  Trying to not start anything new until then.  Don't worry, I have another baby quilt to machine quilt and binding to do on a queen size quilt so, I won't be bored until Jan. 1. 

However, I did get this made, quilted and on my door before Christmas!

2 comments: