Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Monday, April 9, 2012

It's Been A While....

I guess I've been on a quilting hiatus.  Not intended, but the first part of the year was very busy.  I started a quilt in November, a quilt that is entirely paper pieced, and I keep putting it aside to make gift quilts. I hope to finish it this month.  But, after these 2 baby quilts I have to make a wedding quilt.   Here are 2 baby quilts I am working on now.  My go to baby quilt pattern- Baby Hearts.  The second one is made with scraps. 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love the baby heart quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these little baby quilts where is that pattern from I would love to make a couple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pattern is called Baby Hearts. It was published in 2004 by Quilt n Stitch in Webster Grove, MO. I bought it in a vendor booth at a local quilt show.

      Delete