Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Sunday, July 10, 2011

Stash Report- July 10, 2011

I have been out of town for 6 weeks and in that time I did not touch a sewing maching.  Shocking, I know.  I did go through withdrawl the first couple of weeks.  Before I left I went to a class taught by Paula Toups on her sunflower wall hanging.  The top is finished, now to quilt it. 
When I got home last wee the first thing I did was start sewing again!  I was near finishing a quilt top and completed it this week.  In those 6 weeks, no shopping for quilt fabric except for 3 yards for a quilt back!  It is so good to be home.

Used this Week: 13 yards
Used year to Date: 179 yards
Added this Week: 3 yards
Added Year to Date: 88 yards
Net Used for 2011: 91 yards

1 comment:

  1. Love the top! You're doing good in spite of going out of town so much.

    ReplyDelete