Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Monday, May 23, 2011

Design Wall Monday- May 23, 3011

Heartstrings
This is my Heartstrngs quilt top.  For several months now while sewing I will cut any scraps into 1 1/2" strips.  Focusing on red and blues, I crafted this top figuring it out from the Heartstrings blog button.


You can view the heartstrings blog at http://heartstringsquiltproject.com/  Each month they have a heartstrings project.  I just love the February lime green hearstrings quilts.  Such a great way to use your scraps.

4 comments: