Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Sunday, July 17, 2011

Stash Report- July 17, 2011

It was a good week for quilting!  This week I finished my June UFO.  Yes, I know I am a few weeks behind, but here it is.  My red and white bed quilt.  Top is finished, now to be longarmed.  I also finished a Halloween lap quilt top which is my July UFO.
Yes, it is very yellow.  But since it is Halloween let's just say it will be shocking on my couch!  I also have a Christmas lap quilt I'm working on and should finish by tomorrow.  That one is for donation.

Used this Week: 32.25 yards
Used year to Date: 211.25 yards
Added this Week: 0  yards
Added Year to Date: 88 yards
Net Used for 2011:123.25 yards

Yeah!  I am over 100 yards net used for the year.  And I can't believe how little it looks like I've used in my stash.  What's up with that?  Is it multiplying overnight?  Sticking by my quilting mantra this year- only buying fabric that has an immediate purpose (unless I hit a great sale, of course).  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great stash usage week for you! Congrats for making it over 100 yards!

    ReplyDelete