Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Monday, May 2, 2011

Design Wall Monday


Working on my summer wall hanging for my door.  I have all the pieces on with fusible web.  Now to maching applique, then quilt. 

6 comments:

  1. What a great wall hanging. I need a new one for my front door so I guess I should get going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it looks like the island I would like to be vacationing on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is summer in your wall hanging, if no where else. It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really neat. Is it a pattern or from your own design?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is my own design. It's what I think of when I think of summer. Thanks for all your comments.

    ReplyDelete