Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Thursday, July 1, 2010

Quilting Mid Year in Review

The year is officially half over as of today.  I leave for vacation tomorrow morning and half of my quilting year is gone.  What did I accomplish in the first half of 2010?  I made 17 quilts (9 of those were smaller baby quilts and several of those were charity quilts) and 5 other projects (tote bag, casserole carrier, placemats, table runners).  My New Years Quilting Resolution was to make more quilts for myself since I tend to make quilts for others first.  Well, the second half of 2010 quilting projects will be mine.  I have a list of 10 quilts to be made and all of them are for me!  Now to figure out where I will store 10 quilts.  When I get back from vacation I'll re-arrange my quilting closet......

No comments:

Post a Comment