Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stash Report- June 27, 2010

Yeah!  Got some sewing in this week.  My quilts are home  from the quilt show and I decided to make pillowcases to store the quilts.  Thus my use of fabric this week.  Making pillowcases is so easy!  Finishing up some machine quilting this weekend, then I hope to get started on my other quilting projects!  The first project I hope to tackle is finishing up a New York Beauty quilt from a Judy Holly class.  But not for long.  Friday I'm off to NYC and Martha's Vinyard for 10 days. 

Used this Week: 6.5 yards
Used year to Date:  50.5 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date:  41.25 yards
Net Used for 2010:  9.25 yards

No comments:

Post a Comment