Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Monday, July 26, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Here's what's on my design wall-  I am working on a Halloween quilt and table runner.  Simple pattern.  The fabrics are so cute- let them be the focus.  Hope to finish it this week and off to the longarmer!


5 comments:

  1. with theme fabrics it's usually best to just let them do the talking! look forward to seeing this project in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh! Halloween! Our guild president is a fanatic for Halloween! Check out the Buggy Barn halloween quilt.

    And hey, you are on the Design Wall Monday....on Monday. That is a good thing for the week!

    glen in Louisiana who is just "g" today

    ReplyDelete
  3. My granddaughter would love that quilt so don't show it to her. She has already ordered curtains from me made in Halloween fabric for her room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Halloween projects. That reminds me I made a Halloween quilt last year. I wonder where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a lovely set of fabrics and colours.

    ReplyDelete