Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Monday, June 21, 2010

Design Wall Monday- June 21,2010


Nothing on the design wall.  No quilting in progress as I was working this week/end at the Gulf States Quilting Association quilt show.  However, I am thrilled.  I entered 3 quilts into the show and won an Honorable Mention for my quilt titled "Lauren's School Days at Sacred Heart".  You can view this quilt here:  Lauren's School Days at Sacred Heart 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's a lovely quilt and the quilting really makes it amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilting is exquisite. Great job. I have never had the guts to enter a show, how brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your ribbon. Your quilting is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete