Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Vintage


I ran into a friend in my LQS, Mes Amis.  She was gathering Kaffe Fassett fabric to make this quilt.  Well, I just had to have one!  It is the perfect quilt to put at the end of the bed in the summer and pull up over you when the AC gets chilly.  It is all Kaffe fabrics and I just love it!  Lots of 9 patches and half-square triangles.  The pattern is in the Kaffe book Quilts in Sweeden and is called Vintage.

1 comment:

  1. I like the quilt too. I've been reading his books on quilting and knitting for decades. Love to look at the projects, but have never made any of them. That one looks very interesting...

    ReplyDelete