Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July UFO

July's UFO is my Halloween lap quilt. After seeing my Halloween quilt on my bed last October I decided I wanted one for my couch this year. After buying Halloween fabric on sale last year, I pieced it this month. Now it's off to the longarmer hoping she'll use that fantastic quilting pattern she used on the Halloween bed quilt.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I wouldn't have realized it was Halloween but you said so. I thought the colors a bit different than I would have chosen, but they look great together - yay for Halloween! And to have a Halloween bed quilt...I think I have a new challenge for myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job - a true Halloween treasure - don't you just love getting them OTL? JC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun prints and plenty of snuggle room for a cold October night! Congrats on getting your UFO finished. I didn't. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute--love the bat fabrics! I need to make me a Halloween quilt (if I can get a few more things off the UFO list). Congrats on your fun finish!

    ReplyDelete