Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Monday, April 11, 2011

Design Wall Monday- Total Eclipse


It's Done! I took a class with Judy Neimeyer last month at the GSQA seminar. The quilt I chose was called Total Eclipse. I finished the top today. Here it is!

12 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! It is totally and completely wonderful. You did a fabulous job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just started this quilt a month ago? I think that must be a record for a Judy Neimeyer design. Very lovely...I especially like your backgrounds. Oh heck...I especially like it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, the quilt is gorgeous!! A workshop with Judy Neimeyer??? I'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh! That is beautiful! I wish I were brave enough to committ to paper piecing one. You should be proud of yourself! Toni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I just love Judy's patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Job! Looking forward to seeing this quilted too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and in one month - impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous quilt! Love all of the color!

    ReplyDelete