Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Saturday, April 30, 2011

April UFO



My UFO for April is finished. It was my Mardi Gras lap quilt. You can't get a good idea of the quilting in this picture, but it was longarmed and the design is Mardi Gras masks, beads, crowns, etc.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your April finish! Looks like a fun quilt--love the fabric of the border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that's a really festive quilt! Grand UFO finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really cheerful! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grand UFO Finish and OTL (off the list). Judy C

    ReplyDelete