Welcome to D T Quilts!

This blog will chronicle my quilting experiences. I have been sewing since my grandmother taught me to as a child. I loved it even then. I began quilting in 2004 to make a quilt of my daughter's school uniforms. Check out the Lauren's Sacred Heart Quilt page. I fell in love with quilting and have not stopped since. I belong to several great quilt guilds. Happy Quilting!



Sunday, May 23, 2010

Stash Report

I'm just starting my stash report now.  And I'll guess I'll start with this week.  I am not home, so I am not quilting.  I am visiting my daughter who lives in New York City.  I visited my favorite quilt store here this week- The City Quilter. 

Used this Week: 0 yards

Used year to Date: 0 yards (I have used quite a bit, but haven't kept track).
Added this Week: 5 yards
Added Year to Date: 5 yards (Of course I've added much more, but haven't kept track).

Net Used for 2010: 0 yards  (not accurate, but from this week forward!)
 
I'm new to this stash reporting.  Follow Judy Laquidara's blog at http://www.patchworktimes.com/

3 comments:

  1. It's never too late to start tracking your fabric! I'm glad you joined us - I love seeing what everyone else is doing. I know it has made me much more responsible with my fabric shopping. Now, if it was sock yarn I'd be in real trouble!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anywhere, anytime is a good place to start! I can't wait to see what everyone else buys and makes. There's way too much inspiration out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lori. I've been doing this all year (kinda) my numbers don't move very far lol. And I also keeping finding new ideas from everyone.

    So let the FUN begin......mmm more fabric

    ReplyDelete